Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Fille Cainglet

I did Fille's makeup for a hosting gig last Saturday! I'm so sorry I don't have HD photos but I promise to post them if I get copies. For now, let's just enjoy these Instagram photos. :)

From Fille's phone...





 
From my phone...




The makeup is pretty simple. I did a mild smokey eye on her since she wanted to try the look. I used gold eyeshadow allover the lids and then a brown one to define the crease and add warmth to the smokey-ness. To intensify the smokey effect, I just smudged black gel eyeliner allover her lower lids.

To contour, I used a loose powder darker than her skin color. I also used a pink blush with gold shimmers and added a little rose gold highlighter on the apples of her cheeks.

For the lips, I used a wine-colored lip liner and some lip balm. haha

That's all, folks!

Bisous,
Zeh ;)